Welcome to my blog!!

I have so enjoyed FB and blogging. I love reading others, friends, and younger people who are so good with words. It is my prayer that I be a servant to others. To lead them to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ is of chief importance to me. My work at the Cancer Center gave me many opportunities to do just that; the center was part of a Catholic institution that had ...."in the Spirit of Jesus Christ"..... in the Mission Statement. God gave me a boldness like never before. I also love journal keeping. I have several. The one I am currently using will run out before Dec. 31. I love it; it has a photo of the four grandchildren, Peyton, Paige, Reese, and Sully on it. Plus a Christmas greeting on the inside page. I keep sermon notes and daily stuff on those pages. Mike said, "Do you ever go back and read what you write?" Answer YES. Regularly.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Reese






Great is Thy faithfulness, Oh God my Father~ Last night was Reese's 2nd birthday party. She was a sweet hostess, reaching out for all who came in. She enjoyed her presents and the cake was a hit. Thanks to Mandy Cooper for a job well done. The theme was Bob and Larry of the Veggie Tales. Mike reworked a table that my dear father had made in the early 60s. He also reworked a chair he had as a child and we bought a rocker at covered bridge.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: