Welcome to my blog!!

I have so enjoyed FB and blogging. I love reading others, friends, and younger people who are so good with words. It is my prayer that I be a servant to others. To lead them to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ is of chief importance to me. My work at the Cancer Center gave me many opportunities to do just that; the center was part of a Catholic institution that had ...."in the Spirit of Jesus Christ"..... in the Mission Statement. God gave me a boldness like never before. I also love journal keeping. I have several. The one I am currently using will run out before Dec. 31. I love it; it has a photo of the four grandchildren, Peyton, Paige, Reese, and Sully on it. Plus a Christmas greeting on the inside page. I keep sermon notes and daily stuff on those pages. Mike said, "Do you ever go back and read what you write?" Answer YES. Regularly.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Paige and the homeschool play

Great is Thy faithfulness, Oh God my Father~I am just beaming with pride that my Paige did so well in the homeschool play, "The Princess and the Pea". So well done. The Powell girls were in it, as was the McCurdy kids, Wright kids, Sandusky kids, and Maddie Cooper. Anna McCurdy played the princess and she was lovely. Her brother Andrew played a mean prince, and as nice a guy as he is, I began to believe he was mean!! That's good acting. Will Sandusky really knows how to give a royal bow. I was impressed. The costumes were awesome. Paige played a woodsy gypsy. She and Brookelynn got to dance. Lydia McCurdy played two roles. Pulled them off beautifully. I saw Carol Alexander, the Blankenships, and Stelzers came. Aunt Shawn brought her 2 older grandsons. Manda and Livie were there. Of course, parents and grandparents were in attendance. I may have missed someone, but hope not. Aunt Jamie brought her camera. Thanks Jamie, and to Steph for watching Reese while we enjoyed the play. Grandma Pat came to support Paige. Thanks Pat for loving my girls. Just saying.......love you Paige~

No comments: